Usually we use offshore shrimp and crab shells as basic materials for the manufacture of industrial grade chitosan. There’re several kinds of varied qualities for different industrial uses.
1) Promote crop growth, inhibit diseases, and improve the quality
2) Enhance animal immunity, increase production, and improve animal stamina and fighting capacity
3) Purify wastewater and drinking water in an environmental way
4) Flocculate, clarify, and recycle substances for environmental protection
5) Increase paper strength and recycle the lost pulp
Biofertilizer: such as foliar fertilizer, water flush fertilizer, biopesticide
Fodder: animal (pig, cattle, and sheep) fodder, fish and shrimp bait, pet food, etc.
Water Treatment: deal with suspended substances and heavy metal ions in wastewater, with dosage of average 30－300ppm; purify surface water, and filter the drinking water.
Recycle of Macromolecular Substances: flocculate and clarify the fermentation broth; recycle the effective components of fermentation broth or any other macromolecular substances.
Papermaking: can be used as sizing agent, intensifier, retention aid, etc. in papermaking area.